The tools which we use in our daily life determine our productivity level to a great extent. Here is some productivity gear that can help you concentrate and be more efficient. You can also use these ideas as gifts for your productivity nerd-friends!
- Although online to-do lists are gaining more and more popularity, the new Action Pad minis are not to be underestimated. The colour is very thought-provoking and the 6”x8” size can push you to get more concise and goal-oriented!
- Previous research on productivity tricks has already shown that music boosts productivity. Apart from creating an energetic drive, it can also spare you the office noise! The Bose QuietComfort Headphones support concentration and could enhance your creative power.
- In a world cluttered with millions of gadgets, sometimes you are dreaming of simple, almost retro, functionality. This Braun Clock displays the time and has an alarm mechanism – just what you need, when you need quality rest.
- “Are you using this power hub?”, your colleague asks again whether they could plug their phone at your desk. This is OK, until the WhatsApp and Viber messages start coming in and …. Yep, your concentration is gone. Power Pod has 6 outlets and thanks to its circular shape, it takes up a very small desk space.
- Being productive is important. But sometimes being connected is even more important! The Eton Boost Turbine1000 protects your work in case of power outages. The handy USB port lets you read, charge your phone or prolong your mountain walk (in case there is no mountain hut nearby).
- If you remember the terrible feeling of your mum waking you up for school and your reluctance to get up, holding onto “just 5 more minutes”, Jawbone Up is for you! The bracelet monitors your sleeping patterns and wakes you up once you have had the deepest cycle of your sleep! It also tracks your nutrition and moods, making biometrics at your disposal!
- While at work, we often forget about vital things like water drinking. Instead of buying plastic bottles with water, try Hydros Bottle, as it is BPA free, has an amazing filter and its coloured top acts as a reminder!