What tools do you use to become more productive? And most importantly – can you do that for free? The answer is ‘yes’ – there is a productivity stack that covers a range of needs, from sales & marketing to design and more. Since there are so many options, we have researched the best free alternatives to popular but paid apps and services.
- Rainbow Agenda is a meeting minutes tool that guarantees a more effective and goal-oriented meeting results. Rainbow Agenda manages invitees, agenda scheduling, agenda items, notes taking and following up with the next steps. It is important to capture the essence of the meeting and therefore Rainbow Agenda focuses on:
- Identification and tracking of action items
- Decisions made
- Next steps on each agenda item
Agenda offers a tangible record even for these team members who were not able to attend.
- Canva is a free designer software that facilitates image creation for social media channels and blog posts. It offers a vast selection of frames, images and layouts. It also offers optimized sizes that correspond to each social media channel. For instance, tall pictures for Pinterest and square ones for Facebook.
- Rainbow CRM will help you be abreast of your current and potential clients. It is like a magic ball in the form of an address book. Rainbow CRM is a quick-and-easy CRM system for client data storage. It can help you in meeting preparation, business strategy planning & resource allocation. Never miss a lead again!
- Google Analytics do not need an introduction! It is your best friend when it comes to traffic tracking and information processing. Content marketers should be really thankful that this splendid tool is still free – thus they could monitor their engaged viewers and benefits from real-time stats.
- Go Squared (free for the first 100 visitors and 1,000 data points)
- Snap-a-note is a quick and efficient way to take notes. Whenever something grabs your attention, you are just two taps away from storing this information forever. It is very handy for those who are busy and don’t have time to memorise everything that impresses them throughout the day. You just take a picture and it gets sent to a predefined email address. Good organization in a minute. Wine labels, book covers or inspirational quotes – you have been snapped!