If you want to do lots of things for the day, you need to get up early. Not all people have established good habits about that. Read on the tips and start your day earlier!
- Drink Water Before Going to Bed. Your body consists of water. You need to keep a certain percentage of water content to be healthy. People tend to neglect it, so, don’t underestimate water.
- Schedule the Most Important for The Morning, So You Are Excited to Get Up and Do it. It is exciting to anticipate great things. Plan and think about what you want to do the next day. Just don’t overdo it. Too much excitement might hinder falling asleep.
- Plan an Exciting Breakfast. The breakfast is the most important meal for the day. If you get up early and you do some work – you will definitely need it.
- Turn off Your Phone. No need to explain. An obstacle might be that usually your phone is your alarm. So maybe buy an alarm clock?
- Place the Alarm Across the Room. Put it across the room, so you don’t just reach and hit the snooze button.
- Best Sleeping Temperature – Between 16/21 C. It is proven. Get a blanket if needed, set appropriate heating or cooling.
- Sleep in Total Darkness. You must relax. Your body and mind should be isolated from any information and distractions. Don’t be afraid, sleep in total darkness.