Time is valuable, while life is complex. Read on some tips on how to simplify it in order to improve it.
- Let Go of the Past. Your past could be a heavy trailer to drag around. Live in the present moment and do what you need to do now.
- Consume Less. The more things you wish to have, the more work you will have to invest in having them.
- Learn to say NO. It is good to be a helpful and polite person. Mind your resources. Don’t commit to anything that could ruin your top priority tasks.
- Don’t be Perfectionist. Perfectionism could cause extended delivery time and lack of satisfaction for whatever you do. Weigh carefully the needed end result versus time spent ratio.
- Purge Unhealthy Relationships. Hanging around with the wrong people is a huge burden. Don’t go into unhealthy relationships and find a way to escape if you have such relationships. Let your inner sanity be your guide. It will alert you for sure.
- Walk More. Physical activity is life. It is not absolutely necessary to go to gym or be committed to sport. Just walk more. Every day.
- Run Steady and Slowly and You Will Arrive Faster. Achieving your goals is not a sprint. It must be necessary to do so to cope with some extraordinary circumstances, but it is not the way it works every day. You cannot sprint all the time. Keep a good steady pace and you will reach all your destinations.