Having a morning routine is useful and determines the direction of our day from the very beginning! As an old proverb says “The end depends upon the beginning.” Here are a few tips that can optimise your morning and give you a kick start for the whole day!
- Decrease the breakfast time – 10 minutes should be enough to get a good breakfast. Musli is ideal for a morning snack. It is very good for metabolism and it is rather easy to prepare. Avoid watching TV or reading newspaper. Dedicate your attention to one thing at a time to avoid unnnecessary distration.
- Speed up the journalling time – map out what you want to write about. If you’re tracking certain goals or states of mind, simply address those specific points in your journal.
- Lay things out the night before – you might lay out your workout clothes for the next day so you don’t have to spend any time getting them out in the morning. Remember that your clothes are directly linked to your productivity. When choosing your outfit – be positive. Do not leave it for the last minute.
- Keep notes on your entire routine – so you don’t waste time trying to remember your routine or the order your steps go in. Sticky notes, little alarms or why not some personal time management app? Do nto forget to include the vital couple of minutes exercise to stimulate your brain and get extra energy to get through the day.
- Use a timer for each part of your morning routine – it helps to keep yourself on track. Of course, do not overdo it. Timing your morning activities is only informational in order to improve your day start.
We hope you find these 5 tips useful for your routine! Try them for a couple of weeks and see whether they work for you!