There are people that even panic when they need to stay without Wi-Fi or any other kind of Internet connection for a few hours. Are you one of them? We have a few tips on how to stay productive without Internet connection.
- Get yourself organized – setting up your to-do list helps you to focus on the tasks at hand and ensures maximum efficiency for the next day/week/month/year.
- Clean up your computer – you can spend some time to go through all your files and organise them into folders, and delete everything you don’t need.Your computer will run quicker and you’ll have a new sense of organization.
- Take some classes – there are online services that allow you to download videos to watch when you’re offline.
- Plan out your free time – it’s just important to plan time for yourself so you can disconnect and recharge.
- Go through documents you’ve been putting off – you can make marks and notes and send them when you are back online
- Draft emails to send later – open up some text application and start drafting e-mails. Once you’re back online you can just copy and paste everything into your email and send it away.