Everyone wants to be able to think faster and solve problems quickly. Here we have some tips on how to improve.
- Work with the 1st Thought that Comes to Mind. Sometimes it may be the best idea. Even if it is not, use it as a first draft and start up on the project.
- Say Yes and Improvise. Start up a conversation, say yes and smile. The details are going to clear up along the process.
- Don’t Feel Like You Have to FIll in the Silence. It might be quite uneasy when it happens. Just relax.Don’t feel obligated to talk for the sake of talking.
- Repeat Something While You are Thinking. It is a good way to clarify to yourself what do you mean.
- Follow the “Least Effort” Principle. This really increases output. If the least effort solution does not meet the requirements, analyze and add up details along the way.